Monday, April 14, 2008

Hillary launches attack ad against Obama


Hillary Clinton's campaign aired an ad tonight in Pennsylvania that attacks Obama for his comments at a San Francisco fundraising reception. The ad can be viewed from the Politico. Here is the script from the 30-second ad:


Clinton: “I'm Hillary Clinton and I approve this message.”


Announcer: “Barack Obama said that people in small towns ‘cling to guns or religion … as a way to explain their frustrations.’”


Woman 1: “I was very insulted by Barack Obama.” Man 1: “It just shows how out of touch Barack Obama is.”


Woman 2: “I'm not clinging to my faith out of frustration and bitterness. I find that my faith is very uplifting.”


Man 2: “The good people of Pennsylvania deserve a lot better than what Barack Obama said.”


Woman 1: “Hillary does understand the citizens of Pennsylvania better.”


Woman 3: “Hillary Clinton has been fighting for people like us her whole life.”

No comments: